A Lot Of Love (Expanded Edition)
Melba Moore

 
 
 
 
Length 70:08
Format MP3 (320 kbps)
Software Albums 1
Genre R&B; R&B / Soul
Label Funky Town Grooves
Cat. Number FTG-235
UPC (Barcode) 851903003045
Origin US
Misc. philfunk
Year 2011
Original Release Year 1986

 
A Lot Of Love Length : 70:08
01. Melba Moore There I Go Falling In Love Again 03:34 
02. Melba Moore It's Been So Long 05:01 
03. Melba Moore I'm Not Gonna Let You Go 04:08 
04. Melba Moore Love The One I'm With (A Lot Of Love) 04:12 
05. Melba Moore You Trip Me Out 04:39 
06. Melba Moore
Freddie Jackson
A Little Bit More 04:56 
07. Melba Moore Falling 04:45 
08. Melba Moore Stay 04:30 
09. Melba Moore When We Touch (It's Like Fire) 04:26 
10. Melba Moore Don't Go Away 03:46 
11. Melba Moore Love The One I'm With (A Lot Of Love)(Extended Version) 05:47 
12. Melba Moore I'm Not Gonna Let You Go (Remix) 04:26 
13. Melba Moore It's Been So Long (Extended Remix) 06:13 
14. Melba Moore Love The One I'm With (A Lot Of Love)(Club Mix) 05:24 
15. Melba Moore
Freddie Jackson
A Little Bit More (Radio Edit) 04:21