Afrodisiac
Various Artists

 
 
 
 
Length 151:13
Format MP3 (320 kbps)
Software Albums 2
Genre R&B; Soul
Label Universal TV
Cat. Number 564 850-2
UPC (Barcode) 731456485027
Misc. howie
Year 1999
Link(s) discogs

 
Afrodisiac Disc # 1 Length : 77:08
01. Marvin Gaye Let's Get It On 04:01 
02. Harold Melvin & The Bluenotes If You Don't Know Me By Now 03:21 
03. Al Green Let's Stay Together 04:45 
04. Billy Paul Let's Make A Baby 03:46 
05. Chi-Lites Have You Seen Her 05:04 
06. Dorothy Moore Miaty Blue 03:33 
07. Jackson 5 I'll Be There 03:58 
08. Temptations Just My Imagination 03:47 
09. Isley Brothers That Lady (Parts 1 & 2) 04:18 
10. Smokey Robinson & The Miracles The Tracks Of My Tears 02:55 
11. Bloodstone Natural High 04:55 
12. Delfonics Didn't I 03:22 
13. Stylistics You Make Me Feel Brand New 05:28 
14. Various Artists Do You Wanna Make Love 04:22 
15. The O'Jays Darlin' Darlin' Baby 03:03 
16. Lou Rawls You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine 03:32 
17. The Real Thing You To Me Are Everything 03:23 
18. Blackbyrds Walking In Rhythm 02:51 
19. Johnny Bristol Hang On In There Baby 03:18 
20. Gladys Knight & The Pips Help Me Make It Through The Night 03:26 
 
Afrodisiac Disc 2 Length : 74:05
01. Michael Jackson Ain't No Sunshine 03:52 
02. Rose Royce Wishing On A Star 04:30 
03. Diana Ross
Marvin Gaye
You Are Everything 03:04 
04. Bill Withers Lean On Me 04:06 
05. Holland Dozier Holland Why Can't We Be Lovers 04:04 
06. Barry White Can't Get Enough Of Your Love Babe 04:00 
07. Stevie Wonder My Cherie Amour 02:54 
08. Jimmy Helms Gonna Make You An Offer You Can't Refuse 03:39 
09. Teddy Pendergrass Close The Door 03:33 
10. William DeVaughn Be Thankful For What You've Got 05:26 
11. Yvonne Elliman If I Can't Have You 02:58 
12. Trammps Hold Back The Night 03:48 
13. Floaters Float On 04:11 
14. Billy Preston
Syreeta
With You I'm Born Again 03:36 
15. Detroit Spinners Could It Be I'm Falling In Love 04:11 
16. The Staple Singers I'll Take You There 04:23 
17. Limmie & Family Cookin' You Can Do Magic 02:58 
18. Billy Ocean Love Really Hurts Without You 03:04 
19. Fantastics Something Old, Something New 02:52 
20. Three Degrees When Will I See You Again 02:56