80's Groove
Various Artists

 
 
 
 
Length 157:22
Format CD Box
Discs 3
Genre Disco; Electro; Soul
Label Decadance Recordings
Cat. Number DECGOLD003
UPC (Barcode) 5026535306429
Year 2003
Link(s) discogs

 
80's Groove (CD1) Length : 52:20
01. New Edition Candy Girl 03:58 
02. Five Star System Addict 04:03 
03. Princess Say I'm Your No. 1 06:16 
04. Mai Tai History 07:22 
05. Rockwell Somebody's Watching Me 03:43 
06. The Fatback Band I Found Lovin' 04:08 
07. Shannon Let The Music Play 05:59 
08. Grandmaster Flash And Melle Mel White Lines (Don't Do It) 04:27 
09. Skipworth & Turner Thinking About Your Love 05:56 
10. Paul Hardcastle You're The One For Me 06:28 
 
80's Groove (CD2) Length : 52:40
01. Freeez Southern Freeez 05:42 
02. Atmosfear Dancing In Outer Space 09:35 
03. The Sugarhill Gang Rapper's Delight 03:59 
04. Mcfadden & Whitehead Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now 03:38 
05. Crown Heights Affair You Gave Me Love 05:47 
06. Coffee Casanova 06:09 
07. Frantique Strut Your Funky Stuff 03:37 
08. Jones Girls You're Gonna Make Me Love Somebody Else 04:31 
09. The Dells All About The Paper 05:29 
10. Young & Company I Like It (What You're Doing To Me) 04:13 
 
80's Groove (CD3) Length : 52:22
01. Imagination Flashback 04:27 
02. Valentine Brothers Money's Too Tight To Mention 03:42 
03. Shalamar I Can Make You Feel Good 04:18 
04. Dynasty Groove Control 04:48 
05. Geraldine Hunt Can't Fake The Feeling 05:18 
06. Class Action Weekend 08:15 
07. Kenny Lynch Half The Day Is Gone And We Haven't Earned A Penny 07:04 
08. Patti Labelle When Am I Gonna Find True Love? 04:21 
09. Raw Silk Do It To The Music 06:29 
10. The Jones Girls Night's Over Egypt 03:40