Confessions Of A Neo-Soul
Various Artists

 
 
 
 
Length 145:16
Format CD
Discs 2
Genre Neo Soul; Soul
Label SONY / BMG Music Entertainment
Cat. Number 88697 04984 2
UPC (Barcode) 886970498425
Origin Germany
Year 2007
Link(s) discogs

 
Confessions Of Neo-Soul (Disc 1) Length : 75:58
01. Anthony Hamilton Charlene 04:08 
02. Bilal Sometimes 07:11 
03. D´angelo Untitled (How Does It Feel) 07:08 
04. India Arie Brown Skin 04:56 
05. Van Hunt Your Love (Is The Greatest Drug I´ve Ever Known) 03:34 
06. Weeland Nachhaus Zurück 04:06 
07. Remy Shand I Met Your Mercy 02:43 
08. Raheem Devaughn Ask Yourself 04:49 
09. Keisha White The Weakness In Me 03:20 
10. Jaguar Wright Love, Need And Want You 04:08 
11. Kenny Lattimore
Chanté Moore
When I Said I Do 04:55 
12. Charlie Wilson Magic 03:35 
13. Kem Can´t Stop Loving You 05:24 
14. Kelly Price As We Lay 06:21 
15. Aaliyah At Your Best You Are Love 04:50 
16. Jazzyfatnastees The Wound 04:50 
 
Confessions Of Neo-Soul (Disc 2) Length : 69:18
01. Lucy Pearl Dance Tonight 03:43 
02. Nate James Pretend 04:21 
03. Andre Harris
Glenn Lewis
Don´t You Forget It 04:09 
04. Raphael Saadiq Faithful 04:06 
05. Donnie Cloud 9 05:09 
06. Beverley Knight Good Morning World 05:42 
07. Vivian Green Fanatic 04:13 
08. Erykah Badu Apple Tree (Live) 04:06 
09. Amp Fiddler Funky Monday 04:54 
10. Groove Theory Tell Me 03:54 
11. Goapele Find A Way 03:25 
12. Gaëlle Give It Back 04:22 
13. Joy Denalane Let Go 04:32 
14. Leela James Don´t Speak 04:47 
15. Angie Stone Wish I Didn´t Miss You 04:31 
16. Karl Frierson Goodthang 03:24