GRP - Priceless Jazz Collection (32) Cole Porter Songbook
Various Artists

 
 
 
 
Length 43:26
Format CD
Discs 1
Genre Jazz
Label GRP
Cat. Number GRD-9936
UPC (Barcode) 011105993623
Origin US
Year 1998
Link(s) discogs

 
GRP - Priceless Jazz Collection - Cole Porter Songbook Length : 43:26
01. Ella Fitzgerald My Heart Belongs To Daddy 02:38 
02. Milt Jackson I Love You 04:38 
03. Carmen McRae Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye 03:03 
04. McCoy Tyner All Of You 06:35 
05. Billie Holiday What Is This Thing Called Love 03:06 
06. Art Farmer / Benny Golson Jazztet, The It's All Right With Me 03:56 
07. Diane Schuur Easy To Love 02:57 
08. J.J. Johnson
Kai Winding
I Concentrate On You 04:01 
09. Benny Golson My Heart Belongs To Dady 04:13 
10. The Ramsey Lewis Trio I Get A Kick Out Of You 03:04 
11. Gabor Szabo What Is This Thing Called Love 05:15